Privacy Notice (as required by HIPAA)
ALL CUSTOMER HEALTHCARE INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT PRIVATE
NEW ENGLAND MEDICAL SUPPLIES, INC. may be required to use information in the following ways:
- Treatment. We may utilize or possibly disclose your health information to your healthcare provider only in order to assist in our supplying of medical products and/or equipment and in the treatment of your condition.
- Payment. We may be required to disclose your health information in order to collect payment from third parties for services rendered or supplies provided.
- Delivery Reminders. NEW ENGLAND MEDICAL SUPPLIES, INC. may need to use your personal information in order to be able to contact you.
- Release of Information to Family/Friends. We may need to provide information to an Individual if you are being cared for by a family member or friend.
- Disclosures Required by Law. Our organization will disclose health information when we are required by federal state or local law.
- Public Health Risks, Health Oversight Activities, Workers Compensation.
- Lawsuits Law Enforcement, Threats to Health and Safety, Military, National Security.
Your Rights Regarding Your Identifiable Health Information:
- Confidential Communications. You have the right to request that our organization communicate with you about you and your health. In addition, you may request that this communication take place in a confidential environment. This request must be given in writing.
- Requesting Restriction. You may request a restriction in the use or disclosure of your personal health information to individuals involved in our dispensing of medical supplies. This request must be given to us in written form.
- Inspection and Copies. You have the right to request a copy of the identifiable health information that we may utilize for your care. This request must be provided in writing.
- Amendment. You may request that we amend your information if you think that we have incorrect information in our records. This request must be provided in writing.
- Accounting of Disclosures. All of our patients have the right to request a list of any disclosures our organization makes of your personal information (such as to you medical doctor or to our technician).
- You have a right to a copy of this notice.
- You have the right to file a complaint if you believe your privacy rights have been violated.
- Danny Beals is the compliance officer for NEW ENGLAND MEDICAL SUPPLIES, INC. and can be reached at 508-301-2644.
TCPA CONSENT: To ensure that consumer’s inquiries are handled promptly, courteously, and accurately, some of the phone calls between you and National American Van Lines llc or any of our affiliates, agents, representatives or anyone calling on our behalf, may be monitored and recorded by us and any of our affiliates, agents, representatives or anyone calling on our behalf, to enhance service to you, where applicable by State law. You consent to this monitoring and recording.
You agree and expressly consent that New England Medical Supplies, its affiliates, agents, representatives or anyone calling on its behalf, may from time to time contact you by any means at any telephone number, physical address or electronic address, that you may be reached. New England Medical Supplies , its affiliates, agents, representatives or anyone calling on its behalf may make calls and/or send text messages to you at any telephone number associated with your account, including wireless telephone numbers that could result in charges to you. The manner in which these calls or text messages are made to you may include, but is not limited to, the use of prerecorded/artificial voice messages and/or automatic telephone dialing system. You further agree that New England Medical Supplies , its affiliates, agents, representatives or anyone calling on its behalf may send e-mails to you at any e-mail address you provide us or use other electronic means of communication to the extent permitted by law. Consent may be revoked at any time via email, emails may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org